Light, Crisp Trigger
One of the biggest performance advantages of the 1911 is a single-action trigger that provides a light, crisp pull that allows for excellent accuracy. The 1911-380 is no exception. The trigger and light recoil make the 1911-380 capable of extremely accurate follow up shots.
Safeties for “Condition 1” Carry
Unlike other compact, 1911-style 380 ACP pistols available, the 1911-380 includes both the manual thumb safety and grip safety found on the full-size model. Multiple safeties offer secure “Condition 1” carry. The 1911-380 thumb safety is an ambidextrous design that allows it to be easily manipulated by right- and left-handed shooters. A beavertail-style grip safety helps prevent hammer bite and allows a higher grip to help control muzzle flip.
The natural grip angle offers instinctual pointing and a feel that 1911 shooters are already familiar with.
Low Bore Axis
A low bore axis provides excellent recoil control and shooting comfort.
Natural Grip Angle
Extended Ambidextrous Safety
- Ambidextrous thumb safety is easy to operate.
- Extended design is easier to reach with the strong hand.
Beavertail Grip Safety
- The beavertail design prevents bite to the hand from the grip safety.
- Raised bump ensures positive operation.
- The steel magazine body is heat treated for long-term feeding reliability and long life.
- 8-round capacity.
Flat Mainspring Housing
- Makes the grip more comfortable for a wider range of shooters.
- Engineering grade composite
- Composite grip panels
- Combat-style sights offer rapid target acquisition
ABS Carry Case
- The 1911-380 pistol is shipped in a sturdy ABS case.